Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Prime Minister and I

 
The plot of this drama is about a jornalist Nam Da-jung (Yoona from SNSD) that is a paparazzi. She meets a runner up to prime minister Kwon Yul (Lee Bem-soo), who has 3 children, struggling to educate them. Due to a scandal about them, they create a contract marriage. What will happen to them when she gets into the household?
I haver to say that I enjoyed watching this drama, as well as the OST. It has a little of

mystery, secrets, a love triangle. I have to say that I started watching this drama because of Yoona, but I think that all the actors were great.
And I end this post with the OST of this drama by Taemin from SHINee called "Steps". I haver to warn you that this video has some scenes from the drama because it is the official video with english subs.


No comments:

Post a Comment